Charizard & Blastoise Charizard & Blastoise

Hehe

It's super effective. Very nice animation!

Little Orphan Boy Little Orphan Boy

Perfect ten, why not?

I followed your instructions, smoked a joint and baked some pie. It started of really slowly, and quite annoying. But this story turned out to be damn funny with some of the best sound effects I've ever heard. Some strange random pictures thrown in to make it more trippy. Great work lad, make some more of this halucitive (sumtin') stuff.

-Xander

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Really, really good.

There were many styles thrown into this, I really liked seeing that everything just looked so damn well thought out. Everything ended perfectely and the voices were awesome. Sometimes I did chuckle over some difficult words though, probably because I'm not english. The final battle was perfectely done too, seeing so much emotion in all the characters. I don't think you left any character without a real personality, which I love. Overall, very well done, to bad this is all.

-X

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Great game engine

The game was really really good. But you could add some voices (loved the headshot add though ^^) and the grapics can be about 30 times better. But I really did enjoy playing it. Good job.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

...

Kept me busy. Two things though:
- Please do something about increasing flash skills, goes up too slow.
- When you increase your flash skills it says 'rasied' not 'raised', might want to change that, grammar mistakes look sloppy.

Other than that, you really know how to keep people busy doing absolutely nothing. I almost finished it now, and I think I will have the patience to be able to. Ciao, OurGuardian

Trippy Shit Trippy Shit